Foundation University Medical College was established in the building of Fauji Foundation Head Office in May 2000.
- 1st inspection by the PM&DC in Nov 2000.
- Inauguration / Commencement of Academic Session from Jan 2001.
- Affiliated with FUI in Oct 2002
- College shifted to new Campus in Dec 2005.
- 1st Convocation (2005-2006) held at Convention Centre Islamabad for 1st and 2nd Batches in Jul 2007.
- Medical Education Department established in Apr 2009.
- Increase of Seats from 100 to 150 in Jan 2012.
- Listed by International Association of Medical Regulatory Authority (IAMRA) USA in Feb 2004.
- Collaboration with Yamanashi University Japan in Jun 2005.
- Recognized by the PM&DC for 100 seats in Aug 2007.
- Included in World Directory of Medical Schools by WHO in Dec 2007.
PM&DC inspection / approval 150 seats in Dec 2011.